Thursday, April 15, 2010

...Mayzi

My Mayzi

By the end of the day I think to my self...

I've have had my fill of Mayzi today!

Every room I enter she always seems to

have left her mark on it. She is way too busy for me all the time!

...but after a nice sleep, I'm ready for another day of her CRAZY!!

It's the moments like:

Watching her be a princess dancer


Catching her reading a book in her closet



Seeing her snuggling nicely with Sunnie on the sofa



Showing off her girly style with her not so girly rubber boots

Falling asleep in her swimmer suit

Clomping around in my shoes in her 10th dress of the day

These are the moments that:

make me just want to put aside all her CRAZY and soak her all up over and over again.


All I can say is...It's a good thing she is so stinkin cute!

1 comment:

  1. I so think that Mayzi would get along perfectly with my Josselyn! I love her, but she can drive you crazy!

    ReplyDelete